Editor’s note: This post has been updated with new information. Pricing and availability are accurate as of 10 a.m. EST on Nov. 19.
There’s no cheaper and more reliable way to keep tabs on where your things are nowadays than by using Apple AirTags. For a pretty low price, you can keep an eye on where your pets, keys and even checked bags are.
As of this writing, a four-pack of Apple AirTags is available for just $79.99 on Amazon, saving you 19% on the usual asking price of $99.
This is one of the lowest prices we’ve seen for Apple AirTags on Amazon in a while. And, of course, if you stack additional ways to save on Amazon purchases, the price can go even lower.
Buy Apple AirTags at a discount on Amazon here.
- What it’s like using Apple AirTags for travel
- How to use AirTags to find lost luggage
- Safety tips when using AirTags
- Best Black Friday deals on Amazon
At just $79.99 for four tags, that breaks down to around $20 per tag. To put this in context, if you were to buy a single tag directly from Apple, at the time of writing, you’d pay $29 (or $23.99 via Amazon). Four Apple AirTags direct from Apple would set you back $99.
If you want a pack of Apple AirTags at a discount, now is a great time to place your order and save some cash. That way, you have an affordable tool to tell you where that checked bag is — even if the airline isn’t too sure.
Take advantage of this Apple AirTags deal here.
- These are the most rewarding cards to use at Amazon
- These are the best carry-on bags
- These are the best fanny packs for travelers
- Must-have travel items the TPG team doesn’t want to live without
Prices are current as of Nov. 19, but may vary after that date.