Editor’s note: Some of the below offers may be targeted.
From lucrative deals for bonus points on hotel stays to generous sales of airline miles, we’re finding plenty of travel deals to help you earn and redeem your points and miles so you can book the vacation of your dreams.
For this month, we found promotions to earn unlimited Marriott bonus points and elite night credits, fly to Europe for just 15,000 Flying Blue miles and earn Delta Air Lines elite status through 2026. And that’s not all!
We’re helping our readers each week by rounding up ongoing monthly promotions so you don’t have to scour the internet in search of the best reward redemptions and offers. From frequent flyer programs and hotel rewards programs to credit card offers to help maximize your spending, make the most of your points and miles redemptions this February with these lucrative offers.
Here’s our list of some noteworthy new points and miles promotions for February:
Airline loyalty program promotions (February 2024)
Airline loyalty programs can offer discounts on trips on certain dates, the chance to earn more miles for future travel and deals to rack up points toward elite status. Some of the active promotions for frequent flyer programs include:
Bonus points on Air Canada flights to Vancouver, the rest of Canada
If you’re an Aeroplan member, check your email. Air Canada is offering 10,000 bonus points in its Aeroplan program on flights to Vancouver, British Columbia, and 5,000 bonus points on trips to the rest of Canada this winter. Note that this offer seems to be targeted.
- Aeroplan members must register for this promotion. You have to use the link provided in the offer email during the offer period to be eligible.
- Offer is only valid on flights booked from the U.S. It is applicable on a round trip or two one-way trips only.
- Flight must be booked by Feb. 11.
- Travel must be completed between Jan. 26 and Aug. 31.
Extra United miles for donations to racial justice organizations
In observance of Black History Month, United Airlines, Chase and Visa have partnered to offer customers with select United cobranded credit cards the chance to earn bonus miles for supporting nonprofits focused on supporting human and civil rights policies for racial justice and educational opportunities for Black students.
If you hold a select United cobranded credit card (full details here), you can earn up to 10 United MileagePlus miles per dollar spent on donations completed on United’s website or directly with the three eligible charities — the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, the Legal Defense Fund and the United Negro College Fund.
- You must be the primary cardholder on a select United cobranded credit card to be eligible.
- You’ll earn 5 miles per $1 on the first $500 donated and 10 miles per $1 on the next $1,000 in donations.
- You may donate as much as you prefer, but you’ll only be awarded bonus miles on donations up to $1,500.
- The bonus miles may take up to eight weeks to post to your account.
- You must donate by March 31 to receive bonus miles.
Related: The best airline credit cards
Hotel loyalty program promotions (February 2024)
Hotel loyalty programs occasionally offer discounted stays, ways to earn extra points and deals at various properties. Here are some of the active promotions:
Bonus points on Best Western stays booked online
Best Western Rewards members who register and book an eligible stay at any Best Western Hotel in the U.S., Canada or the Caribbean on Best Western’s website before Feb. 4 will earn 5,000 Best Western Rewards points after the stay is completed.
- You must register for the promotion by Feb. 4 and make the reservation online.
- Stay must be completed by May 5.
- Offer is valid for a stay at any Best Western Hotels & Resorts branded hotel in the U.S., Canada or the Caribbean.
- You can earn 5,000 bonus points up to 10 times during this promotion. So, you can potentially earn 50,000 Best Western Rewards points if you complete 10 stays by May 5.
IHG One Rewards bonus points at Iberostar Beachfront properties
- Offer is valid for stays completed between Feb. 20 and May 20. You must register for the promotion.
- You can get the bonus up to two times during this promotion, earning up to 80,000 points.
- Preregistration runs until Feb. 19. You can register for the bonus through the end of the promotion (May 20) if you didn’t register in the preregistration period. You can only register once.
World of Hyatt offer for Etihad points
- You must register for the promotion by Feb. 29.
- Eligible stay at a Hyatt hotel or resort must be completed by March 30.
- Etihad Guest miles are earned in conjunction with the World of Hyatt points you earn for qualifying stays, so the two will stack.
Bonus Radisson Rewards points on stays through March
- You must register for the promotion before your stay.
- You can earn up to 7,000 points across three stays at any Radisson property. One stay earns 500 points; two stays earn 3,000 points; three stays earn 3,500 points.
- Stays must be completed by March 26.
Related: The best hotel credit cards
Credit card promotions (February 2024)
Credit card issuers sometimes offer deals and discounts for certain cardholders on everything from airline travel to restaurant dining. We rounded up some credit card promotions that are active now (remember, some offers may be targeted):
Chase cash-back offer on Alaska Airlines flights
- Those who hold Chase cards with this targeted offer can earn either 5%, 10% or 15% cash back on Alaska Airlines airfare purchases of at least $50. How much you can earn depends on what you were offered.
- If you have the 5% cash back offer, you can earn $22.50 back maximum; 10% cash-back offers can earn up to $45; 15% back offers get up to $67.50 back with the promotion.
- Offer expires Feb. 15.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offer on Lyft rides
Those who hold the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card can earn cash back on Lyft purchases.
- Earn 10% cash back on your Lyft purchases with a $3 cash-back maximum.
- Offer expires Feb. 24.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offer on Zipcar membership
Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders can earn cash back on a Zipcar membership.
- Earn 10% cash back on your first payment of a Zipcar membership when you spend at least $18.
- The offer has a $10 cash-back maximum.
- Offer expires Feb. 29.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offer with Turo
Those who hold the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card can earn cash back on purchases from Turo.
- Get $10 cash back when you spend at least $100.
- Offer expires March 7.
Amex Platinum card offer with All Nippon Airways
- Get 25,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $1,000 or more with ANA.
- Offer expires March 10.
Amex Platinum card offer at The Langham Hotels and Resorts
Amex Platinum cardmembers can get cash back when spending at The Langham Hotels and Resorts.
- Earn $150 cash back when spending at least $750.
- Offer expires April 2.
Amex Platinum card offer with Turo
Those who hold the Amex Platinum can get cash back on purchases with Turo.
- Get $30 back after spending $150 or more.
- Offer expires April 14.
Amex Platinum card offer for a Sixt+ car subscription
Those with the Amex Platinum card can get cash back on a Sixt+ car rental subscription.
- Get $199 back when you spend at least $1,000.
- Offer expires April 29.
American Express offer, AAdvantage stack on Motley Fool subscription
American Express cardmembers can earn cash back on spending with The Motley Fool. You can also earn American Airlines AAdvantage miles and Loyalty Points from the American Airlines shopping portal when purchasing a Motley Fool subscription.
- Get $50 back on your Amex card when spending $99 with The Motley Fool.
- Earn 6,700 AAdvantage miles and Loyalty Points from the American Airlines shopping portal on a one-year subscription to The Motley Fool.
- Amex offer expires May 5.
Amex Platinum card offer at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Those who hold the Amex Platinum card can get cash back when they spend money at Omni Hotels & Resorts.
- Get $150 back when you spend $750 or more.
- Must enroll in the offer by April 15.
- Offer expires May 15.
Ongoing current travel deals
- Sixt rental car status match with multiple airline and hotel program partners.
- Bonus points offers for targeted IHG One Rewards members on trips from Feb. 1 to March 31. Register by March 31.
- Discount for select IHG One Rewards members on reward nights in Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America. Book and stay by March 31.
- Marriott Bonvoy bonus points on select Courtyard stays. Trip must be booked by April 3 using the offer’s promotional code.
- Triple reward points on Accor Live Limitless stays in North and Central America. Must book and register by April 30.
- Those who hold The Platinum Card from American Express can earn a one-time statement credit after spending a certain amount at Hilton hotels in Mexico, the Caribbean and Latin America. Offer expires Feb. 15.
- Amex Platinum cardmembers can earn cash back on flights booked on Air Europa. Offer expires Feb. 29.
- All American Express cardmembers can receive a discount on Panera’s Unlimited Sip Cub. Offer expires Feb. 29 and must be redeemed here.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders can get cash back on stays at Hyatt Place. Offer expires March 3.
- Amex Platinum cardmembers can get cash back on minimum spending on a stay at Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy. Offer expires April 15.
- Amex Platinum cardmembers can earn American Express Membership Rewards points on RV rentals with Cruise America. Offer expires April 19.
- Amex Platinum cardmembers can get cash back on stays at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts in Canada. Offer expires April 30.
- The best travel rewards credit cards
- When is the best time to book flights for the cheapest airfare?
- What exactly are airline miles, anyway?
- 6 real-life strategies you can use when your flight is canceled or delayed
- Maximize your airfare: The best credit cards for booking flights
- The best credit cards to reach elite status