Chase cardholders should check their accounts for a generous new travel offer.
Targeted cardholders can earn 7,000 Ultimate Rewards points by spending at least $105 on a combined flight and hotel purchase through Chase Travel by Jan. 31, 2024, if they have not made any purchases through the Chase Travel portal since Sept. 30, 2022. The flight and hotel may be booked separately, though they must be made on the same eligible card and have a combined total of at least $105 to earn the bonus points.
TPG values 7,000 Ultimate Rewards points at $143.50 — higher than the minimum spending of $105 to earn bonus points.
Eligible cardholders who have purchased through the Chase Travel portal in the last 12 months can still earn 5,000 Ultimate Rewards points by completing a minimum $105 flight and hotel purchase by Jan. 31, 2024.
To check if you have been targeted for this lucrative promotion, log in to your Chase account or enter the last four digits of your card at this link. Eligible cards may include:
- Chase Freedom Card (no longer open to new applicants)
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Chase Freedom Flex
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
- Chase Ink Plus Card (no longer open to new applicants)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
Read more: The best Chase credit cards
Cardholders must book and complete travel by the end date. Note that bookings that include Ultimate Rewards points redemptions will not be eligible for this promotion. Bonus points will be credited up to eight weeks after the end of this promotion.
Remember that hotel bookings made through a third party like Chase Travel would not be eligible for elite status benefits like early check-in and free breakfast. So, if you do hold elite status, weigh those benefits against the bonus points you would earn for this promotion. Alternatively, this could be a good time to book a boutique property that doesn’t participate in a major hotel loyalty program.
- Key travel tips you need to know — whether you’re a beginner or expert traveler
- The best travel credit cards
- The 18 best places to travel in 2023
- 6 real-life strategies you can use when your flight is canceled or delayed
- 8 of the best credit cards for general travel purchases
- 13 must-have items the TPG team can’t travel without